2007-07-17

sickness and JF Senior

Steve says:

I have not been posting because I have been sick...and I think my sickness is being caused by my rotted basement floors! I started tearing them up yesterday with my father-in-law. We were hoping top be able to use a circular saw to cut sections, but the wood is so rotted, that we ended up having to use the claw side of our hammers!
my basement is now a pile of ripped up wood and tiles, with a lot of dampness and water which is not helping my sickness at all.
But I did manage to find some time late last night to watch some of a vintage game between the Leafs and habs from the JF Senior days.

R.I.P. JF

Chris Says:

Um. I haven't been posting because of it's the Offseason and for once, not much is happening. At least nothing Leaf related.

Fergie's memorial service takes place this Saturday in Windsor. He was 68 when he passed on. It says something about the state of modern medicine when you can genuinely claim that 68 is far too young.

No comments: