2007-07-12

more O for less D

Steve says:

another Leaf rumour...(woo hoo)...is that Leafs are speaking with the Avs about Hejduk and Svatos....in exchange for some help on their blue line...

I imagine that for us to get Hejduk, we would need to give up a pretty decent player...the rumour has Cola attached to the trade...which I hope does not end up being the case...but we will have to lose someone more than half decent for this to happen...

Hejduk - Sundin - Blake

that's a sweet line!

Chris Says:

Ahhh the rumour mill.

Its always, ALWAYS, one hundred percent correct. Of course this is the same rumour mill that had Sundin unhappy with Toronto last summer when he put his posh digs up for sale on the market. Or the one that sees him jumping ship after this year if the Leafs don't do something truly cup worthy.

Either way, I'll believe it when I see it.

*Althought I will say this, we've got more depth on our blue line than anywhere else. I'm just sayin.

No comments: