2007-06-27

in my living room

Steve says:

on a slightly different note...

i am presently researching LCD tv's...i will either be buying a 37" Sharp Aquos LCD or a Sony Grand Wega (or Vega or whatev)

I am leaning towards the Sharp simply because the picture looks better, the response time is better (better for watching sports)it has a think profile (4" thick !) and it can be wall mounted!
holy frik!

it's a lot of $ to spend, but i am working it out...cuz after all...I plan to watch a lot of hockey next year as I be-leaf that the Leafs will go deep into the playoffs this year!

Chris says:

Where is my Leafs TV that you owe me? Pay. Up.

Steve says:

I can't believe you are happy about profiting from the Leafs NOT getting into the playoffs...I call into question your loyalties!

No comments: