2007-10-02

hours...tick tock tick tock



Steve says:


We are mere hours away from the drop of the puck...


I can feel the tension in the air in Ottawa...oh wait..never mind...those are just my nerves. Ottawa fans think that game 1 is already in the bag and everyone of them is walking around with an air of supreme smugness which I would love to see wiped from their dirty crybaby faces.


I really hope Tucker puts the hurt to Alfredsson. I hope Sundin gets a hat trick. I hope Blake gets a wraparound and tucks it under Gerber(isn't that a baby food company...how fitting).


I hope Raycroft gets his shit together and finally uses his glove....I don't think Toskala will be in nets on Wednesday.


We need it now almost as much as we did at the end of last season folks...


let me hear you


Go Leafs Go


Go Leafs Go


GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!
Chris says:
I've been slammed with my new job lately so I haven't had time to troll the net and see what is going on in the center of the Hockey Universe. But it's always nice to see the Blue and White start another year of hockey. We haven't been great in the pre-season so far, very much like a team trying desperately to get back in the swing of things.
I feel good. I think that if we can keep our top players healthy that we'll take a lot more of those close games that we let slip through our fingers.
I think Steve said it best.
Go Leafs Go!

No comments: