2007-10-03

the difference in coverage

Steve says:
I don't miss a lot of things about the actual city of Toronto. Don't get me wrong...it's fun and everything...but I prefer the Ottawa climate and temperament...BUT ..one thing I do miss is the coverage of hockey. Even thought Ottawa went to the final last season, this is the coverage we get on game day...


But in the Toronto paper...here's what ya get on game day even after we have missed they playoffs for 2 years in a row...



Oh well....I guess if the Ottawa paper had more it would probably make me mad too...can't win i guess.

Go Leafs Go!

Chris says:

That's right ladies and gentleman, boys and girls of all ages. We're officially in go mode for another season of Leaf's hockey.

Steve and I will be here tomorrow to provide you with our shockingly partisan and completely shallow coverage of any and all games. Expect a never ending series of detailed hockey conversations including...

"Why do we pay McCabe so much?"

"Raycroft; just what is up with his glove hand?"

"Who will win the battle of the Leaf Goalies?"

"Seriously, Ottawa, we just know you're going to choke again..."

...and many, many more.

So join us as Hockey Talk goes live for the first time to bring you, the fans...so really just Steve and I...exactly what you want.

The Toronto Maple Leafs

No comments: