2008-01-31

holy crap!

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=f737380b-dac3-483d-b1ff-5315911c4204&k=2283

Steve says:

Sundin will be traded...the next few weeks will spew forth a bazillion different trade ideas...I started to write out some of my predicitions but realised it was a no-win battle...I could type for days with "what if's" but in the end only 1 thing is true...Sundin, our Captin will be wearing a different jersey within the 3-4 weeks.

:-(

But it will be a pivotal point for the Buds...we will get something (or someone) great in return...I have faith that Fletcher will make a fantastic deal for Sundin (and Antropov?..oops..they are I go...) and the Leafs will look a lot better this time next year...


On a side note, I am hoping to go the the game on Feb 9th against the Red Wings...if you have tickets that you want to donate...feel free to contact me
stevematylewicz@gmail.com

:-)

No comments: