2007-09-18

1st game...1st loss

Steve says:

well...it didn't end as I would have hoped, but wow, what a game...the future really does look good for the Leafs....great plays, lots of grit, and the goal tending was outstanding..
I will say the ref called way too many penalties, especially for a preseason game....
and we spent a lot of time in the box...i guess that issues is still carrying over from last year...that's gotta stop...
Justin Pogge stole large parts of that game for us...just awesome to watch...

kudos to NHL TV for putting these games online for free!

Chris says:

I'm a bad commentator.

I missed the game because I was playing one of my own. But I did read the wrap up. Apparently Paul Maurice is none to happy with his Top Line not playing the way he'd like to see. It's one game and waaaay to early to read into it. Mo is probably just trying to make sure he's lit a fire under the collective asses of his team early on.

No comments: